Ratings for Dr. Sara L. Clay

Dr Clay almost cost my fatherinlaw his life. Despite having a triple bypass 27 years ago. Dr Clay never recommended a cardiologist, stress test or catherization in all those years. My fatherinlaw had a heart attack this year and Dr clay has had her associate cover both of his required followup appts even though she was in the bldg . I would not use her for my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Clay has been my physician for about 10 years now. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. She takes time at your annual physical to learn all about you. She listens and does not rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Worst Doctor ever my grand farther would still be alive today if he had got better care. That entire office is in bed with the insurance companies they make sure to keep the insurance companies cost to min. I ask anyone who is currently seeing the doctor or thinking about seeing her look at how many malpractice claims the doctor has against her along with the doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

DR CLAY HAS BEEN MY PCP FOR MANY YEARS. A PHYSICAL IS A TRUE PHYSICAL, NOT JUST LISTENING TO LUNGS AND HEART,(5 MIN)WHICH IS WHAT MY OLD DR DID. (I SPENT MORE TIME IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH MY OLD DR THAN I DID WITH HIM.) DR CLAY IS ATTENTIVE AND DOES NOT RUSH YOU YOU OUT TO SEE THE NEXT WAITING PATIENT. SHE ALLOCATES AN HOUR. YOU HAVE TIME TO DISCUSS ALL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH WITH HER AND SHE WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. I WILL REMAIN WITH DR CLAY AS LONG AS WE BOTH ARE LIVING AND IN THE AREA. SHE CARRIES A SMALL REFERENCE BOOK IN HER POCKET IN REFERENCE TO MEDICATION, USES A LAPTOP TO REVIEW YOUR RECORDS AND ENTER NEW INFO, CHANGES. I CAME ACROSS HER BY CHANCE WHEN CHANGING DRS AND I AM GLAD THAT I DID. DR SARA CLAY, YOU ARE THE BEST IN MY BOOK! THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Sara L. Clay's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Carefirst Bcbs