Ratings for Dr. Brent S. Cardwell

WONDERFUL doctor!! I have been impressed with his and the staff's knowledge and helpfulness. We had a sick infant and have been there a lot. I have called a lot and have ALWAYS gotten prompt courteous care. He was recommended to me by a friend who really trusts and likes him and has used him for years. I would recommend him and his pediatric partner to anyone!!! I am extremely pleased!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Staff is rude. Fever or stomach pain? If you call by phone - you are sent to Emergency room! There is no available appointment for you today! Sorry... Only tomorrow. There is no way you can speak to doctor without getting through additional barriers. Nurse line - never picks up the phone or returns calls. If you show up in the doctor's office with sick child the lady at the front desk obviously without any medical background decides if you deserve doctor's attention or not.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I'm surprised to see negative ratings on Dr. Cardwell. He's taken care of both of my children from birth, and has always answered our questions well; spending lots of time with us. I had breastfeeding issues with my firstborn, and he referred me to a wonderful lactation consultant. He's also spent a lot of time answering our behavioral questions about our kids. We very much like and respect Dr. Cardwell.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Very rude staff, doctor never looks at you and just seems to be more interested in his computer chart. Doesn't understand breastfeeding at all. We waited very long times to be seen.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The worst thing about his office is the admin. staff. They are rude! On top of that we were established patients and twice had to wait over 45 mins to be seen. He is kinda rude too! When his partner left to have her baby we left too. I would NOT reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Great doctor who really takes the time to answer all our questions. Staff is very friendly and we feel at home when we go.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Brent S. Cardwell's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners