Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Marsh

This doctor will not accept private insurance, and will not honor the financial terms agreed upon by the patient and the surgical center. This means she can charge you whatever she wants and she is bound by no terms to serve you a reasonable bill. I was a patient who was blindsided by a very high bill from this doctor that far exceeded what I owed to my surgeon or the surgical center, even though prior to my procedure I sat down with the surgery center and discussed the financial terms of my impending procedure. Attempts to get Marsh to reduce the bill were brushed off. I highly recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR; there are others out there who will treat patients more fairly. I have worked with other surgery centers for other procedures and did not have this same problem with their anesthesiologists; they fell right in line with the financial agreement stated at the outset. BE CAREFUL!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Mary L. Marsh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1973)