Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Moffett

I went to this doctor for a joint problem. Nothing helped, and I paid them for 2 x-rays. The woman who answers the phone is rude, and the office manager and staff are ALL rude. They never called me back for over a week, and I was in pain. When I talked to billing, that woman tried to charge me double or say I would have to pay double for my next visit, then, when I caught her lying, she went back to the regular price. They tried to blame me for standing up for myself, and asking why they had not called me back. Just like the other reviews on Dr. Moffett, they never apologized, only started blaming or trying to blame me. They hung up on me when I tried to ask why they hadn't called me back when I was in pain and have swelling and it is difficult to walk, and I want to find out what is wrong, then, the billing person hung up on me when I asked why she was trying to charge me over 2 times as much. When I asked for my medical records, they don't care if they lose a patient. They hung up on me again. JERKS. Go somewhere else. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Moffett replaced my knee. He did an excellent job. I'm now pain free and feel I have my life back. His office is busy but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I never got to see this Doctor because he kept us waiting for 1 hour and 25 mintues past our appointment time. When I asked, the staff said it would still be another 10 or 15 minutes. I saw another patient walk out after waiting more than an hour. He told the staff he would never come back because he was tired of the treatment and could not "go through this again". I got the message too. I told the staff we would have to find another Doctor. The staff just smiled and waved goodbye. They never even apologized.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey D. Moffett's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX