Ratings for Dr. William L. CLAPP

I have seen Dr. Clapp for about 10 years for medication management. He is an amazing psychiatrist and is truly caring, concerned, and interested in how I am doing. His focus has always been on my quality of life and what I want from treatment. My only complaint is that front desk staff at his Edina office are absolutely horrible! He makes up for it, but they really are terrible.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I only saw Dr Clapp when he visited a clinic in Lakeville one day a week. He is one of the best, most caring psychiatrists I've seen. I saw Dr. Clapp for medication management only, but he was very caring and compassionate about issues. He listened to me and worked with me to find the best treatment for me. I highly recommend him and wish he was still in Lakeville so I could continue to see him. I cannot drive to Edina so had to change. My new psychiatrist is great, but I do regret not seeing Dr. Clapp. Very open to learning new things and personable as well as professional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. William L. CLAPP's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)