Dr. Eric B. Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Smith

From the moment I met Dr. Smith in a semi urgent situation, I was treated with the utmost professionalism. He prepared me for every scenario for my possibly complicated upcoming hip revision surgery. My outcome was excellent , thanks to Dr. Smith's knowledge and expertise. The office staff from the front desk...to his MA, Misty and PA Derek Grabert was also excellent and run very efficiently. I was very well pleased.... Thank you Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Smith was very straight forward in his initial approach , but I found him to be thorough, professional and caring. He was not deterred by a previous doctor's assessment that I was a high risk for hip replacement. Thanks to Dr. Smith's skill and expertise, I have much greater mobility, improved quality of life, and no hip pain!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr Smith made me feel relaxed when I contacted him. My left knee feels like it did before I tore it up. Thanks for all you did for me. I have recommended him to my mother, who also is going to get him to replace her knees.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Smith was professional but compassionate. Packet of information was thorough . Dr. Smith is a veteran who makes you feel confident that you are in the best hands!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Highly recommended. Professional and highly skilled

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Everything from start to finish went smoothly no stress

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Smith did both my hips and I am so happy that I did so much research and found this genius. He's the one that usually has to revise other patient's previous surgeries. And, he's also kind and generous with his time. You can't do better!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I am so glad I chose Rothman Institute and dr Eric Smith for my knee replacement, super doctor, wonderful staff and great knowledge. I consider myself fortunate to have gotten him to do my surgery in august because I am progressing much faster than others. And the whole staff from beginning to kitchen staff, to end, it was a comfortable and very pleasant experience. I would recommend anyone who needs knee replacement surgery to contact Roth man Institute in Limerick, Pa for an appointment. The whole process was comforting !!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I'm very please with Dr Smith and his staff. I've I have already recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Smith did an outstanding job of hip replacement in both hips. As others have noted, he is the perfect combination of knowledge, surgical expertise and compassion, He has always been willing to thoroughly answer questions. I would also agree that the nursing staff at Physicians Care Surgical Hospital Hospital in Limerick is outstanding as well. I have recommended both to friends.

Dr. Eric B. Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eric Smith is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement and complex revision procedures. He has published numerous articles and chapters and has presented at national/international meetings. He also serves as an Assistant Professor at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

• Hip replacement