Ratings for Dr. Jorge L. de la Garza

Dr. De La Garza performed open heart surgery in 2007 and i have been doing good. I feel very good in recommending this doctor to anyone having complications. Rest assure that he will do the job and do a very good job.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

The best! Had open heart surgery which he assisted with 12 years ago. I had one complication after another but he never gave up hope that I would get better. I did, its been 12 years since that happened and I will never forget how he would come sit with me and tell me I was doing great and would not allow me to feel sorry for myself. Not only did he treat me, he also treated my family with his words of hope and encouragement. Very quiet and patient man but don't be fooled, he's the best and also an expert at what he does. I'm so glad he was there when I needed him. May God bless him and continue to guide him as he continues to works thru him to give healing to many persons who need him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

very down to earth,very nice, very calm in any difficult situation, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Jorge L. de la Garza's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med