Ratings for Dr. Daren G. Kest

Excellent care! He was very professional and great at keeping my daughters attention during the exam. She loved when he tried to find tinkerbell in her ears while examining them. He ended up removing her Tonsils and adenoids. The surgery took 10 minutes and there was no bleeding. She acted like nothing happened The day of surgery! He Came to talk to us before and after the surgery

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have had excellent care from Dr. Kest & his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone for the best care available. He is a very caring doctor who believes in listening to his patients so that he can provide the best of care for their needs.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I'm really impressed with Dr. Kest and his staff. I was scheduled in quickly on two occasions, didn't wait long, and Dr. Kest was very attentive. I can verify that he doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures and prescriptions because none were needed in my case and I'm very pleased with having been treated by Dr. Kest rather than another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr Kest is the best! He is very thorough and took the time to listen and address our concerns. My husband was unable to taste and smell for 3 years and other doctors did not want to perform surgery due to his heart and lung conditions. Dr Kest performed surgery and my husband enjoys eating again. His staff is fabulous too. I would highly recommend Dr Kest to anyone in search of an ENT.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Daren G. Kest's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Florissant, MO