Ratings for Dr. Gregory K. Ledbetter

Worst dr I have ever seen at Brookwood. Im saddened Brookwood has lowered their standards.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Ledbetter did a great job taking care of my mother. We thought she was having a heart attack. Thank goodness, she did not. Dr. Ledbetter was thorough and compassionate in a very difficult time. He held my mother's hand while he talked to her! I would recommend Dr. Ledbetter to anyone. Brookwood Medical Center and there staff was great. I have always gone to Brookwood Medical Center for all of my medical needs.

Submitted April 21, 2014

Unbelievable how extremely unfriendly and unhelpful this doctor was. He presents himself as though he is superior and anything you have to say is irrelevant and stupid. He was in a huge hurry and very cocky. He seems to me to be very incompetent and is only doing the minimum necessary to receive a paycheck, how he keeps his job is beyond me!!!Hope to NEVER have to come in contact with him again!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Worst doctor attitude Ive ever seen, Holier than thou, smart alec, and I was forgotten about in emergency exam room. When I decided to leave, I was told were waiting on your urine results...I never gave a urine specimen. Ill never go to his ER again

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010