You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Leibole

My wife is typically calm cool and collected...I have never seen her loose her cool in 25 years that I have known her. She lost her cool last week with Dr. Leibole's HORRIBLY rude and pathetic office staff. Love the doctor...but his horrible have caused us to leave his practice...

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Arrived at apt 20 minutes early for checkup for cataract surgery. In the end, I waited over an hour in the office where patients were sparse. Had to wait for the drops to work, and I waited long after they worked. I'm on Social Security. Gave the woman at the desk my card; she took $50 for my visit. I waited and waited some more with no word, until my husband called and asked why I was still there, that I would get caught in traffic. I finally told the woman at the desk that I'd have to reschedule and I wanted my $50 back. She said I couldn't have my money back, that I had taken a spot another patient could have filled (the office was sparse in patients and empty of patients by this time). She brought in a new doctor to tell me the same thing and rudely. They gave me NO compassion. I I have a neurological disease with incontinence and had to hobble down the hall to the bathroom twice while there barely making it. The disease is in my records, I've never complained about anything there, yet the office people made things very difficult for me that day. I feel that I was frustrated but not inconsiderate of them. I went home and wrote Dr. Leibole a letter outlining my experience on Monday, Oct 5 and mailed it on the 6th. I didn't write a return address. It's October30, and I have never heard from him or the staff. I am terribly disappointed in the office staff there and with not having heard from him. Beware out there! Some have abandoned civility and the Hippocratic oath, yearn to earn and have done great harm! I know! I am a victim! kh

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Incredibly caring and patient doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Lieoble.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I just saw Marc Leibole for a LASIK consultation. I was shopping around and just had my initial appointment and testing. There was no pressure and no cost. I'm sure ill be having surgery with Dr. Leibole soon.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

kind doctor, great bedside manner. Was very attentive to my needs and explained diagnosis thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Leibole and his staff are great. They've treated me a number of times for both serious and non-serious conditions. The attention to detail that Dr. Leibole gives me each time I visit is amazing. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Leibole is fantastic! He is honest, patient and extremely skilled. He answered all my questions and returned my phone calls promptly. He performed my LASIK surgery, and I now see much better than 20/20.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

The doctor was both patient and knowledgeable. I had an eye problem and was worried. He not only squeezed me in on a busy day, but helped make arrangements for me to be seen by a retina specialists immediately. If I had not, I could have lost my sight. His staff was not only kind, they helped make transportation arrangements and made sure I had contacted my family to let them know where I was going. Personal care, compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

THe office called me to reschedule my appointment 3 days in advance for an "emergency" (how do you know there will be an emergency 3 days in advance??). Unhelpful office staff. Worst of all, doctor didn't listen carefully, didn't dilate my eyes despite history of retina spots, and wrote incomplete prescription. Discrepancies between office manager and doctor as to why the prescription was incomplete. Charges extra $30 for providing a prescription if you have any "medical issue" with your eyes because apparently they "know" insurance won't pay for the eyeglass prescription, rather than taking time to actually submit a claim. (We called the insurance co., who said they would cover it, now we have to keep calling the office to get them to submit the claim and then refund us our money). Worst of all, I don't trust that the prescription was accurate.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Made to pay out of pocket for procedures my insurance pays for the day of exam. Non ethical, non trust worthy.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Marc A. Leibole's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife is typically calm cool and collected...I have never seen her loose her cool in 25 years that I have known her. She lost her cool last week with Dr. Lei..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Arrived at apt 20 minutes early for checkup for cataract surgery. In the end, I waited over an hour in the office where patients were sparse. Had to wait for..."

October 30, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2421'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014