Ratings for Dr. Henry K. Stark

Great Doctor. Trust him. He would only do what is right. I know him for over twenty years and he is the best podiatrist ever had.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Went to him as a referral for a planter wart that I've had for almost 6 months and very painful to walk to have it removed. Talked about himself and his day and told me things I already knew. Refused to cut the wart out as requested. I was told "I would hate him" if he cut it out (from the pain). I explained I have been living in constant pain for 3 months now every time I walk. (Imagine a lego in your shoe in one spot and walking on it all day). Was told to take vitamin A and come back in a month for progress check and in TWO months if it didn't get better he'd think about cutting it out. I again insisted I wanted it removed. I was told again, I would "hate hiim" if he did that and maybe when I came back in a month he would consider it. I've used over the counter meds and my PCP froze them to no avail. Even my PCP said I should have them cut out. His refusal to treat me and to dismiss me with take some vitamins and call me in the morning is absurd. Charging me a $20 co-pay and then billing my insurance over $400 for 10 minutes and no help is crazy. Will NEVER see me again! I will be filing a grievance.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Henry K. Stark's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL