Ratings for Dr. Vassudev Gabbur

Dr. Gabbur is a caring PCP. He is very in touch with reality. He is compassionate and the children love him. My children although there are older now they did not want to see another doctor. Many blessings to Dr. Gabbur and his family. I pray that God keeps him in perfect health and peace.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

There is no much pediatricians left in our days as Dr. Gabbur. He is extremely compassionate about what he does, cares about his patients and most importantly does not rush while he examines children.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Gabbur is a very good doctor. He can be reached twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. He always returns your call. You are not required to make an appointment, just come in and your child will be taken care off. He is caring and on point. Whatever he does works. We need more doctors like Dr. Gabbur. God bless him. JJ

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

I highly recommend this Doctor. He has been my childrens' Doctor since my oldest was 3 and my youngest was born (both now 19 and 16). He is extreemly thorough and caring. My youngest has asthma and Dr. Gabbur can always be reached at anytime and always returns your calls (many times he has even checked back when I haven't even called him to make sure all is fine and directions are followed)Dr. Gabbur is caring and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Vassudev Gabbur's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1964)

MAMSI