Ratings for Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN

Rushed, rushes. Doesn't answer questions well and adequately.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had a thyroidectomy preformed by Dr Friedman last year, and he is an excellent surgeon. He is also quite nice. However, when it came to medication questions I was provided with incorrect information about when and how to take it and the half life of the medication. I recently found out about the half life from the doctor that referred me to Dr Friedman for the surgery, after my body was thrown for a loop. Most of the office staff was kind and helpful. However, I was urged to write a review by his office by being offered a gift card. I wrote a review, but never received a gift card or a response to my inquiries.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Friedman about my sleep apnea, and received my first surgery from him, his own non-invasive procedure. I went to this doctor because other sleep apnea surgeries available are too invasive and can even change the voice. My throat is still healing, and while you go through many polysomnographs/sleep studies in hotels in the Chicagoland area, these are all necessary for Dr. Friedman because this is vital data that he looks at to be able to diagnose and plan accurately. I always look forward to hearing what he has to say. He is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Friedman, his parters, and office staff for over 5 years now. They have performed a couple surgical procedures on me for my chronic sinus issues, which have helped my health. Dr. Friedman and the other doctors are caring and knowledgable. They listen to your concerns and follow up with any necessary tests that can be conveniently done in office. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman and his practice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I had a amazing experience with Dr. Friedman at his office in Illinois Masonic Hospital. The staff were respectful and courteous. I did not have to wait long to see Dr. Friedman. The Dr. was very nice and was able to confidently diagnose and treat me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Friedman is the best! He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. He and his staff are always professional and make the experience of going to his office a positive one. I had a deviated septum and had surgery to repair it, everything turned out great and I can breath so much better now!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This place is a lifesaver!!! I have been suffering from sleep apnea all my life, until I met Dr. Friedman! After countless doctors appointments and many disappointments my sleep apnea is completely cleared!! Thank you staff at ChicagoENT!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great doctor and great office/staff- very caring and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had surgery back in Dec 2014 and Dr. Friedman was my surgeon. He & his staff from day 1 were extremely professional and very informative. He's the best in his profession and I will forever be grateful! I left the surgery with barely a scar which continues to heal nicely.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1972)

• Bcbs Illinois
First Health
Healthlink
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Rushed, rushes. Doesn't answer questions well and adequately."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a thyroidectomy preformed by Dr Friedman last year, and he is an excellent surgeon. He is also quite nice. However, when it came to medication questions ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Friedman about my sleep apnea, and received my first surgery from him, his own non-invasive procedure. I went to this doctor because other..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hes unbelievable! He really is the best! Hes extremely kind and patient on top of all his expertise, a truly special man! The same goes for his whole practice"

September 10, 2014