Ratings for Dr. Helen Feltovich

Dr. feltovich is by far one of the most knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Because of her my baby is alive and doing amazing. She taught me to fight for my baby and to have a voice. It was because of her that I was able to get an emergency cerclage and keep my baby in until 36 weeks. I will always be thankful for this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I can't even put into words how amazing Dr. Feltovich is. She has been a Godsend to me during my hard pregnancy. You know that she genuinely cares about her patients and wants what is best for them. She drove all the way from Park City to Provo to meet me on a Saturday when her clinic was closed just to put my mind at ease and make sure my baby was okay. Hands down she is the most caring and knowledgable doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Doctor feltovitch discovered a heart problems with my unborn child. After he was born he passed away. I am now expecting my next child and this doctor has done and given everything she possibly can to comfort and help me through the next step. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or friend!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Right after meeting me Dr. Feltovich started telling me how horrible I am doing with diabetes, talked to me very condescending, and was extremely disrespectful. I'm actually not doing that poorly she just thought she needed to scare me apparently. She didn't get any of my back round to understand how excellent my control really has been and didn't even ask for an a1c. She only went off of one week's work of numbers. She treated me like a child. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

She is very knowledgeable doctor. She ruled out that there was a problem with placenta on my ultrasound and admittied to hospital right away.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Helen Feltovich's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)