Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Dausch

I absolutely adore Dr Dausch. I met her during nursing school 4 years ago and all her patients raved so I switched immediately as I was not pleased with my OB at that time. I have not been disappointed since. She is very punctual and I have not had to wait longer than 30 mins for any appointments (which for an OB with OB emergencies is amazing). She has the best bedside manner, is very friendly, and genuinely seems to care for her patients. I recommend her to everyone and plan to use her until she retires, which luckily won't be for a very long time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Dausch since moving to Richmond 3+ years ago - I have ZERO complaints about her or the practice. The front desk staff is always personable and every nurse I've had has been cheerful as can be. I'm not sure where the reviews about her bedside manner are coming from - I've never had a problem!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Terrible doctor, of you want to actually call her a "doctor". Sure she has the title but lacks the knowlege, empathy, and compassion of a true MD.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dausch is a liar... Horrible bedside manner. She's the master of the "bait and switch" tactic. Dausch acts like she's on your side and supportive initially and the turns on you at the drop of a dime. I believe she utilizes favoritism-she decides who she wants to provide good care to, if you're not one of her "favorites" she will pretty much scr ew you over. Run the other way, fast! And don't look back!! You can far more superior and competent doctors in RVA, I don't recommend this lady, not even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Dausch, If i could have her as my PCP i would. I recommend her to everyone!! She has great bedside manner, she has called me after business hours with lab results which is very comforting. She checked on me and my son multiple times a day during our stay at HDH after i delivered him (She was on vacation at the time). The staff in the office are always personable and you are always greeted with a smile. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I really question "Dr." Dausch's ethics as a Healthcare provider. She seems to do what's best for self versus doing what's best for the patient. She rushes through appointment, lacks compassion, and integrity. Instead of putting herself at an inconvenience she risks the health and well being of the patient. I would not recommend and totally regret having her as my OB as a first time mom.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Dausch is an outstanding health care provider. She has great bedside manners and care about her patients health care. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I was able to delivery both of my babies with Dr. Dausch. She is amazing. She makes you feel at ease in any situation. She is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her. I can't imagine having a better doctor than her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

AVOID DR. DAUSCH! She is very phony and impersonal. Whenever I asked questions or expressed concerns she either blew it off or provided half answers. Also, she speeds through examinations, our face to face time never lasted any longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Dausch turned my L&D experience into a absolute nightmare which resulted in an unnecessary c-section. She pressured me and used scare tactics. Just do your research-her C section rate is pretty high and the hospital she services at-Henrico Doctors has the highest c-section rate in the area. I regret selecting her as the doctor to deliver my first born. Not sure why others think so highly of her... Now I have to hope to VBAC in the future. If you desire a C-section she's the person for you, she would gladly cut you open!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dausch for several years and she is WONDERFUL. The best gyn doc I have ever had. The office staff are always helpful and friendly. They are sometimes behind schedule, but I couldn't care less because she is that great of a doc. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Susan M. Dausch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)