Ratings for Dr. Howard T. Bellin

He's a nightmare. Went to him years ago for thigh lipo and he basically disfigured me. He left me with deep grooves under my buttocks which he tried to fix but just made worse. It looks awful and I am embarrassed to wear a swimsuit so I don't. His bedside manners aren't any better.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had rhinoplasty years ago from dr Bellin. My nose looks absolutely fantastic!! BUT..... I woke up during the surgery.... freezing hearing the music and chizzling in my nose. He has HORRIBLE bedside manor. After the surgery and he had my $ he was arrogant and couldn't care less about my concerns.... which till this day from this surgery I have chronic sinus infections!! He made me wait hours. He did great work but the nastiness post surgery wasn't worth it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Wow, so interesting to see these comments. I had Bellin do a rhinoplasty for me in the late 80s. He had by far the worse bedside manner ever. He redid the 1st procedure, though begrudgingly. When I came to the appointment before the 2nd procedure, a nasty secretary actually commented to me that I had an offensive odor. Mind you, I took a shower before coming, however; had to take a subway to get to the consultation. I felt like she was so condescending and treated me like garbage. I also awoke to chiseling during my second procedure AND he left the office while I was still on the table. My mother who escorted me, was told to dress me. The only redeeming factor was a black male nurse who did not leave us. I wish I could remember his name and thank him. Otherwise, I have bad memories of my experience. He did an okay job correcting my nose, though did not correct my deviated septum. I'm having to deal with this issue now.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I would of had better results having my breast implants done in a parked van by a blind elf than Dr. bellin. My breasts were uneven and I woke up a few times during the surgery! I told the "doctor" I was in pain and he told me to hold still because he was putting the implants in. I've had 2 corrective surgeries since then to fix what this idiot did.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I was reading some of the reviews and i must agree with most of the bad ones. dr. B. did my rhinoplasty surgery in 2003. I had a bump on my nose and a wide front tip. he shaved the bump but left and filed the tip unevenly and ever since i have had trouble breathing and I have scar tissue on the inside of my nose. I also woke up during the surgery and felt the chisel going through my nose. It was the worse. I would never recommend him. Now i'm looking to have my nose revised but i am scared. The experience has scared me emotionally and i don't know if i can trust another plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I had closed ethnic rhinoplasty with Dr. Howard Bellin in 1999. Dr. Bellin performed alar base reduction and the sides of the bridge of my nose were shave down. Dr. Bellin did not mark where he was going to cut prior to surgery and my alars were uneven following the surgery. My left nasal valve also collapsed. I woke up during surgery to him shaving down my nose and when the stitches in my nose were removed by one of his staff she placed the instrument she used to remove my blood stitches back in the drawer with the supposedly clean instruments.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I had nasal surgery by Dr. Bellin about 1 year ago. It was a wonderful experience. My nose looks beautiful! It is very natural. I am soooo happy . If you are looking for someone that can change your nose not look like "nose job" go see him. His staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Bellin last summer.He did a terrible job that my nose even looks bigger now.He didn't fix the things he promised he would. He also didn't give me enough sedative and I felt almost everything.It was a very bad experience. When I go back to discuss after the surgery, he lost his temper, he was yelling at me and he even said he would sue me if I leave a bad review.Please do not go to him. Do your research, read all the reviews about him. Dont make the same mistake I did, please find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Lumpy wavy abdomen and thighs after liposuction. Asymmetrical outer thighs, waves and divets on inner thighs, lumpy abdomen.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Howard T. Bellin's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1962)

Workers Comp