Dr. Ira M. Epstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ira M. Epstein

Made me uncomfortable in his bedside manner. I wouldn't see him as a woman.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Epstein is a very knowledgable man. He is very personable and spends a lot of time making sure you understand what he is saying. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Epstein is the best doctor I have always been a patient of or have ever encountered. He has the best bedside manner, even when you are not seeing him directly he is in charge of your care.I highly recommend him although I am not a chronic patient any longer. I only see him once a year for check up. He is a joy, I have never felt comfortable with a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Epstein is my favorite doctor. He makes dealing with a serious illness much easier. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and very funny. My only complaint is that once in a while you have a long wait. But... you get the time needed to deal with your health issues when it's your turn so it's a fair trade off.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Epstein is the best dr. Ive ever had. I received a kidney transplant in Los Angeles, CA. almost 20 yrs ago. I only began seeing Dr. Epstein last year (2008), but am extremely impressed with him and his staff. I absolutely love his bed-side manner and his hilarious sense of humor. He put me right at ease and I always look forward to visiting with him again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Excellent Nephrologist, who is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of renal issues. His staff is very professional and can be counted on to assist your needs.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Ira M. Epstein's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Richland Hills, TX