Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Miller

I had new orthotics made here. I paid more than half down at my first visit. When I returned in two weeks to pick up my orthotics, I paid the bal in full as previously agreed, even though I had already rcv my EOB from the ins company showing they pd 100%! I felt that was the right to do since Pat in Dr Millers office didn't show my ins pmt applied to my account yet. I made an appt to rtn in 2 wks for a follow up. When that time came, I called to confirm my appt since they didn't call me to confirm. I was then told I didn't have an appt scheduled!! So I asked Pat if she had rcvd my ins pmt and was told there was a credit on my acct. I req. a refund then & was told it would be processed ASAP. Later I was told they proc. refunds from another ofc on Wed. only and I can not p/u the ck as it is mailed from Tampa! Still waiting....MY ORIG APPT WAS MARCH 29th!!! It is now May 22. I will def NOT recommend them! Bad business practice!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Charles M. Miller's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)