Ratings for Dr. Elyse S. Rafal

Being a person of color, laser treatment has been challenging for me. However, Dr. Rafal assured me that she uses a laser that has proved effective on colored skin. I have pigmentary lesions on my neck from ingrown hairs as well as uneven skin tone and enlarged pores. The treatment was quick, comfortable and I had absolutely NO downtime! So far I've seen a considerable improvement in my pore size as well as lightening of the pigmentary lesions. I am so excited to see the final results! Dr. Rafal and her staff were such a pleasure😄

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Rafal took years off of my face. I had Juvederm and Botox done. Dr. Rafal has such a very smooth technique, that I was able to go to work the next day.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Rafal is an expert in her field, along with her team. What I love about Dr. Rafal is she takes her time with you to answers all your questions. I had Botox and Juvederm injections a few months ago. The work I had done is so subtle and natural looking. I'm so happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Rafal to anyone thinking of getting rid of those wrinkles between your eyes, crows feet and lip wrinkles.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Rafal is a doctor's Doctor. I am a Physician at Stony Brook and she injected me with Juvederm in my lips/nose/mouth fold. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I come religiously to Dr. Rafal for my botox and fillers! she is fabulous and gives me such a youthful look ! she is the best!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal is an amazingly brilliant dermatologist. She removed several moles that show no sign of ever being there! She has also expertly and very professionally performed cosmetic procedures on me that made me look and feel at least 10 yrs younger! She's a super wonderful person and doctor, and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Was a pleasure to meet Dr. Rafal and her staff.She answer all my questions,and i schedule to see her in about 4 weeks.Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Discoloration and sun spots on my face and chest are almost gone after 3 treatments. Unbelievable results! Minor discomfort, but it's so worth it! No down time- just feels like a slight sunburn. The redness went away after about and hour and I was able to apply face make up. Dr. Rafal and Kayleigh are such a pleasure to deal with. All the ladies in the office are also very helpful. Overall I had an excellent experience. I will definitely be returning for more treatments.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr.Rafal is the only dermatologist I have gone too that has actually truly spent the time to answer all my questions and help me. She is so compassionate. I have been suffering with an embarrassing skin disorder that I have been so upset over. I went to about 7 or 8 Derms. Before I found her. She diagnosed me the on the spot. None of the other dermatologists did. Nobody had answers for me. She not only had the answers but, she has been working alongside her laser scar removal tech Kayleigh hand in hand to help me get my life and confidence back. Dr.Rafal and Kayleigh have been a god send to me. I wish I could give her and her staff a million star review.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY