Ratings for Dr. Elyse S. Rafal

Dr. Rafal is a doctor's Doctor. I am a Physician at Stony Brook and she injected me with Juvederm in my lips/nose/mouth fold. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I come religiously to Dr. Rafal for my botox and fillers! she is fabulous and gives me such a youthful look ! she is the best!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal is an amazingly brilliant dermatologist. She removed several moles that show no sign of ever being there! She has also expertly and very professionally performed cosmetic procedures on me that made me look and feel at least 10 yrs younger! She's a super wonderful person and doctor, and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Was a pleasure to meet Dr. Rafal and her staff.She answer all my questions,and i schedule to see her in about 4 weeks.Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Discoloration and sun spots on my face and chest are almost gone after 3 treatments. Unbelievable results! Minor discomfort, but it's so worth it! No down time- just feels like a slight sunburn. The redness went away after about and hour and I was able to apply face make up. Dr. Rafal and Kayleigh are such a pleasure to deal with. All the ladies in the office are also very helpful. Overall I had an excellent experience. I will definitely be returning for more treatments.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr.Rafal is the only dermatologist I have gone too that has actually truly spent the time to answer all my questions and help me. She is so compassionate. I have been suffering with an embarrassing skin disorder that I have been so upset over. I went to about 7 or 8 Derms. Before I found her. She diagnosed me the on the spot. None of the other dermatologists did. Nobody had answers for me. She not only had the answers but, she has been working alongside her laser scar removal tech Kayleigh hand in hand to help me get my life and confidence back. Dr.Rafal and Kayleigh have been a god send to me. I wish I could give her and her staff a million star review.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY