Dr. Elyse S. Rafal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elyse S. Rafal

Dr. Rafal gives great personalized attention to her patients and takes the time to understand their needs in order to determine the best course of treatment. Dr. Rafal’s staff is also very knowledgeable and professional. Additionally, her skin care products are terrific!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Elyse Rafal is an artist at injecting botox and fillers. I've had injectables done by other Physicians (plastic surgeons & other dermatologists) and by far my best experience has been with Dr. Rafal. She is comforting and caring and only wants the best outcomes for her patients. I get so many compliments on how great I look and I've recommended her to all my friends.They have all been very pleased with their rejuvenated and natural appearance.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

I was feeling down about my skin, and just feeling old and looked angry ! My friends told me she has been going to Dr. Rafal and seeing her nurse for treatments! 1st thing she is affordable! Lauren her nurse is the best , most detailed oriented person i ever met , i trust her so much with my skin , i feel instantly better !! Thank you to the best team ever

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Waited hours! Horrible! The office is totally disorganized.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Being a person of color, laser treatment has been challenging for me. However, Dr. Rafal assured me that she uses a laser that has proved effective on colored skin. I have pigmentary lesions on my neck from ingrown hairs as well as uneven skin tone and enlarged pores. The treatment was quick, comfortable and I had absolutely NO downtime! So far I've seen a considerable improvement in my pore size as well as lightening of the pigmentary lesions. I am so excited to see the final results! Dr. Rafal and her staff were such a pleasure😄

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Rafal took years off of my face. I had Juvederm and Botox done. Dr. Rafal has such a very smooth technique, that I was able to go to work the next day.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Rafal is an expert in her field, along with her team. What I love about Dr. Rafal is she takes her time with you to answers all your questions. I had Botox and Juvederm injections a few months ago. The work I had done is so subtle and natural looking. I'm so happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Rafal to anyone thinking of getting rid of those wrinkles between your eyes, crows feet and lip wrinkles.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Rafal is a doctor's Doctor. I am a Physician at Stony Brook and she injected me with Juvederm in my lips/nose/mouth fold. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I come religiously to Dr. Rafal for my botox and fillers! she is fabulous and gives me such a youthful look ! she is the best!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal is an amazingly brilliant dermatologist. She removed several moles that show no sign of ever being there! She has also expertly and very professionally performed cosmetic procedures on me that made me look and feel at least 10 yrs younger! She's a super wonderful person and doctor, and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Elyse S. Rafal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Rafal center for dermatology and cosmetic surgery

• English
  • Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

• Acne