Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Westbrook

Everyone from the receptionist, nurses and Dr. Westbrook himself were helpful, caring and got my daughter in for treatment last week when she was very sick. We were walk-ins and were seen by the doctor within 30 minutes on a very busy day. Dr. Westbrook has a dry sense of humor and can be a little prickly at times, but we still like him and he is a very good general practice doctor that is honest, direct, responsible and knowledgeable. His nurses are also quite knowledgeable too and have a great sense of humor. This is a great local clinic in Ozark, much better than the other "big-name/big city" clinic in Ozark that lost my mom's medical information when they were changing ownership. We hope that Dr. Westbrook keeps practicing here for many more years before he retires.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Dr. Westbrook saved my life. He pays attention to what you're telling him and if he can't take care of it gets you to the best in that field. He and his staff are the best. I wish there were more doctors like him. My wait wasn't long and he went above and beyond what I had experienced with other doctors. The time spent with him I had his undivided attention and he allowed me to discuss everything I had of concern. Great doctor and a great staff!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I can recommend Dr. Westbrook ONLY if you already know what's wrong with you and are just looking to get a precription written (and you already know which medicine you want). I've never met a doctor with less knowledge, less bedside manner, and less concern. I always wind up telling him what's wrong with me and what I want him to do about it---otherwise, he does nothing. Plus he's in and out of the room in less than 5 minutes and spends NO time with you at all. The wait to get in is always ridiculous as well. The only good thing about his entire operation is the lady at the front desk (Debbie), she's the only person in the entire office who knows anything at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

one of the mostt uncaring doctors ive ever had the displeasure of seeing

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Michael R. Westbrook's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company