Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Yellenik

When trying to schedule an appointment, I encountered the "rude woman" that the post below me mentioned. She was beyond rude. She was combative, condescending, she refused to schedule me for an appointment and did not give me a reason. In our conversation, toward the end, she notified me that she had me on speakerphone so the doctor could hear. In Pennsylvania, this is against the law, as the sensitivity of health information is a privacy issue. I am in the process of seeking legal counsel to sue this woman, and this practice for violation of my civil rights, and discrimination. It is individuals like this that have no business to practice medicine. Absolutely horrible experience!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I could almost put up with the doctor, but his office staff is intolerable. Rude woman in charge is not helpful and you hate to call there to even make an appt. She talks down to you and is abrupt. Doctor talks to fast and slurs his words and seems to be grasping at straws to prescribe treatment for problems. I have no confidence in him anymore and to have to go through the rude woman to get to him is just not worth it. There are plenty of other doctors out there.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Robert F. Yellenik's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)