Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Moore

I decided to write this review because Dr. Moore has been going through the term "burnout" for about 6 years now!! It's sad because 11 years ago I highly recommended him.. Every since he has moved into the new building "Waco Center for Women's Health" every time you get called back you immediately see him at his "help" counter visiting with the ladies sitting there and as the review said below me when he gets good and ready to see you which is usually 30-45 minutes later!! Keep in mind you're usually waiting naked!! That's even more frustrating when you're pregnant!! He treats you like he doesn't care about what you're dealing with either!! He needs to retire or do something else for a living in my opinion!! His staff at the new office are awful.. They all seem very rude like you are bothering them when you walk up to check in!! This office needs cleaning up for sure and learn to appreciate their clients more!! Your clients are the reason you have a paycheck!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

If you plan to get in and out of this place Forget it! This is the second time I have made appointment to see dr Moore. The whole process was slow the first time, this second visit I got tired of waiting over 45 minutes Naked on the bed and I was never seen by doctor Moore. No one Ever came to say he was late or that he would come see me soon, Nothing. I finally got dressed and told the staff I was leaving. No apology from nurse Nothing. As I stopped to tell the intake person not to charge me for the appointment, she suggested I talk to officer manager. His suggestion was to make early morning appointment and he also said the doctors there would never see me on time because they were all obgyns. Go figure! Yet both times I've been there he's always joking and laughing with the ladies nurses at the desk until he's good and ready to see his patients. He is suppose to be highly rated , president of different programs, Maybe he's just got to much on his plate. No more of Moore for me..

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

This was the worst experience that i have had with an obgyn, he told me that he would not treat me if i did not lose weight, however he did tell me that i have pcos but would not give me any medication to help myself with the pcos. He refuses to help his paitents and i am now in the process of finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This doctor is awesome. I saw him up to 28 weeks and I was very sad to have to find a new doctor since we moved to Austin. His nurse is just as awesome and they will do anything to make thing easier on you. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

He is very caring and takes his time with you. He and his staff does not treat you like a number! I was having a hysterectomy. I had many questions and had my concerns with going to a new doctor to perform this. The minute I met Dr. Moore I knew I was in great hands. He answered ALL my questions and didn't treat any of my questions as if they were silly- which most were. The day of my surgery he came to see me before I was put to sleep to check on me- what other doc would care how you feel? He was able to calm me down. After the surgery he was there when i was waking up. During my stay he came to see me 3 times. He was the most caring doctor I have ever had. Keeping in mind I have 5 kids! I contacted him after the surgery and he still was there for me, as well as his nurse. They are wonderful and I recommend him to everyone I know. He will not let you down!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I came across this website and saw that Dr. Moore had no ratings, so I felt I should voice out here. I am a nurse, I live in Houston, but was a patient of Dr. Moore's for 7 years when I lived in Waco. I even traveled 4 years from Houston when I moved back here. I hated to think I needed to find another physician here, but I thought it would be best. I have a GYN here in Houston, and I am haapy with him too, but sometimes you find a Dr. you really like and hate to change. I am planning a surgery in 2010 and have opted to travel back to Waco to see him instead of my GYN here in Houston. I love him and his staff! Valerie I will be calling you soon to schedule the appointment! Thanks for calling me back so quickly! Thumbs up to you guys!!! I miss ya! Great Dr. Great personality. Great Nurse!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Mark K. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1994)