Ratings for Dr. Rosenna Hui

I am ever impressed with this doctor. From the friendly and punctual office staff to the doctor's pleasant manner and ready knowledge, these people have made my life better. I have an extremely rare neurovascular disorder and chronic pain. Dr. Hui has always welcomed any research I have shared with her and has become familiar with my disorder. It is wonderful for me to have her on my medical team.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Hui is a lifesaver. I have been experiencing sever lower back pain for almost 20 yrs now. I see Dr. Hui and her staff when I have a severe flare up. The care is outstanding, the people are outstanding, there is not much more I can say. If you are in need of a pain management doctor, your search is over.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Great, prompt, professional care. Dr. Hui (pronounced "we") is very experienced in dealing with neck, spine, and pelvic problems. She works with the patient in identifying the least invasive therapy that is likely to have the greatest improvements. She is great!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Rosenna Hui's Credentials

• Polish

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal