Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Macdevitt

Will only help you if your problem fits her semi-retired schedule. will take your money until it get to a point you become a problem. Must only talk about her plan not your issues, dumps you to someone else so that they can deal with the things that matters to you. doesn't have the time to help you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I initally decided to seek therapy from Dr. MacDevitt following the onset of depression secondary to a divorce. I found Maggie to be very approachable with a comforting manner that considerably eased my anxiety about seeing a therapist. During my period of therapy, we were able to identify and work through some considerably painful aspects of my history that I hadn't dealt with up until that time. I have recommended Maggie to a number of people because of the trust and confidence that I have in her. Maggie is a genuinely sincere, warm, and knowledgable therapist.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012