Ratings for Dr. Elba M. Pacheco

Excellent non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation. Many of the services come with no downtime, great for a business professional. Will work within your budget and she insists on pain free injections....which is something I've never had with other physicians. Had dysport, fillers and Thermage with great results. Can't wait for my next steps on the plan Dr Pacheco created.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

One of the most knowledable oculoplastic surgeons. Her technique in taking time with her patients is not seen today. She listens and looks at all options. While she does take time with her pts she can run late, but well worth it. The office is very serene and comforting.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Horrible, disorganized office and staff. This doctor is so hurried, she started to examine me twice, WHILE working from the patient file of someone else! Scary. Repeatedly, she would not respond to my questions. Fortunately, I obtained a second opinion before allowing Pacheco to perform surgery. While she has more knowledge than I do about surgery, I found a better physician who is more knowledgeable than she is, someone who's office is very well organized, and answered all my questions and listened to my concerns that I was able to have a less invasive procedure done. I would not recommend Dr E Pacheco or anyone from her staff. Be sure to do your research.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Elba M. Pacheco's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1985)