Ratings for Dr. Hans P. Haydon

When you find a doctor you can trust with your life, stay with'em That's exactly what I feel about Dr. Haydon! He is thorough and has an excellent 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Haydon is as good as a doctor can get, and he is a wonderful human being as well. Alas, his practice is closed (he is not accepting new patients because he already has too many existing patients who, likely, all agree with my assessment).

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Hans Haydon has been my doctor for about 20 years. He professional, very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and truly cares for his patients. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Haydon is the best doctor I've ever had. I've been a patient for around 10 years and would never go to another doctor unless I move to a different city. He really listens, discusses conditions realistically, and I know I can trust him to treat me well. He is both knowledgeable and open minded. I feel like he is a real partner in my healthcare because he never talks down to me or tries to be "above" his patients. I only wish he could be cloned to care for all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr.Haydon has been my doctor for around 25 years. He is so knowledgeable, compassionate, respectful and interested in me as a person and I have never felt rushed. I am so fortunate to have a primary care physician that I totally trust.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

was my dr for over 25 years-he is the best! knowledgeable, keeps up with new standards. Listens to and respects you. Cares about you-not afraid to say when he doesn't know

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Hans P. Haydon's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1980)

• Bcbs Illinois