Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Toliver

I have had peripheral neuropathy pain in my feet for 15 years ... founr Dr. Toliver and I am now basically pain free ... can't say enough nice things about Dr T and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I had severe sciatic pain from a herniated disk pinching my nerve at L5:S1 for 6 weeks. Yesterday Dr. Toliver made my pain almost disappear. With a single epidural shot of steroid, I was actually able to walk, sit and sleep without pain. Today at work they can't believe that I am the same person that left here the day before yesterday. He is my hero! Thank you Dr. T!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Toliver gives effective professional assistance in an atmosphere of compassion, reassurance and caring.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I've been under "KT's" care for 8+yrs.,for "many" post-op chronic pain issues. He has tried many different meds.,procedures to help me with my "out of control"pain,and never gives up. His scheduler does a great job helping me with appointments due to the long distance I have to drive. I have referred other people to him because of his caring and staff! If you want a good pain doc, he's the one to see. Thanks KT&Dana....Julianjim

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Kevin T. Toliver's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)