Ratings for Dr. Suresh R. Thani

I love Dr thani I would not change him for another he bought my child in this world and I'm for ever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Great dr very helpful I've been s patient over 26 years

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

The wait is very long. The follow-up care is nonexistent. I know he is good but the process blows. No return calls or the time to speak with him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr Thani for some years... He is an excellent Dr. His bedside manner is awesome. There is a wait time when you go to his office; it could be because of his expertise.. Although you may wait when you go to the appointment, it is worth it; knowing that he is a Dr that cares....He doesn't deliver babies anymore, but he continues work as a surgeon. I've been told on multiple occasions that I would have to have a hysterectomy, and Dr Thani was able to remove the fibroid tumors avoiding the removal of my uterus.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Thani is a great and excellent doctor. His office wait is long but his knowledge and patience with u is priceless. He doesn't deliver babies anymore but I wish he did cause he would of been the doctor to deliver my daughters. I was told I couldn't have kids but he worked with me and help treat me to have kids. I will definitely recommend Dr. Thani to anyone. Excellent Doctor always.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Very Caring, Very informative, understanding willing to listen and also willing to give his own opinion and suggestions...Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I went to Dr. Thani as a recommendation from my mother. I've had several appointments within the past few months as I am 15 weeks pregnant. Dr. Thani's staff is rude and very unorganized. The wait time is just plain ridiculous (about 3 hours), just to be seen for 5 minutes. Dr. Thani's bedside manners are the absolute worst. He doesn't seem to care about any questions that you may have at all. He rushes his patients so that he can go to the next one. He did not even perform the routine tests that are to be completed during the first trimester of pregnancy. I think he just doesn't care because he no longer delivers babies. I really tried to give him multiple chances to change my outlook, however every office visit and exam just seemed to be worse and worse. I'm currently in the process of finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Thani has been my GYN for over 20 years. He delivered both of my children back in the 90's. When it was time for my daughter (18) to use a GYN I told her to go to him. She was apprehensive about a man doctor but she was put at ease and likes him very much. My mother had a horrible experience with a female GYN and really didnt want to use a man. I insisted she give him a try, she is hooked! Yes, he is serving 3 generations of us! He is simply amazing, kind, gentle and always professional. The wait time to see him can be a little long. I put it into perspective because he is definitely worth it. KarenA

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr.Thani is God sent he made me and my husband dreams come true. I was told i could not have any children and today i have a daughter age 4. He told me and my husband to pray not only was i bless with a baby but i wanted a girl and thats what i got. Thank you God for blessing Dr. Thani with all his knowledge, kindness and bedside manners and Thank you Dr. Thani for a job well done.....jnichol

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I will describe him as a very caring doctor So smart very profesional ,to me he was like a father when i need him the most . The best Doctor

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Suresh R. Thani's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company