Ratings for Dr. Sushila N. Mohan

I must agree with the review below. I've seen Dr. Mohan three times over the last few months. I originally saw Dr. Ali Ebrahimi at ACP but he is incompetent. I was transferred to Dr. Mohan and she is very amiable and friendly. Despite this I never felt like my medication was evaluated and refined. A simple check-in and refill was all I got. I feel like Dr. Mohan is a good doctor trapped in a horrible psychiatric system. One specific note of concern: On my last visit (I'm moving out of state) we had previously adjusted my medication and I was having horrible side effects. I told her that I was having suicidal thoughts and terrible anxiety. Her solution was to write me a 90 day prescription for a medication that can easily be abused. Although she was trying to be helpful by not making me worry about my meds immediately after the move, I don't think it's wise to give more of a controlled substance to someone who came in talking about suicidal thoughts.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

She gave out lots of free samples. Would have kept me on a med for my lifetime despite many adverse effects. Mostly just a scrip-writer.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Sushila N. Mohan's Credentials

• Karnataka Inst Med Sci, Karnataka Univ, Hubli, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1970)