Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Davis

There is almost no wait time at all before being seen. Dr Davis is very knowledgeable, spends more than adequate time with with me and listens (which is rare to find in a Doctor these days). I wish all of my other doctors were like him! -Gwen

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Davis was very professional and helpful in his explanation of my problem. He listened and gave very thorough answers. He was on time, I did not have to wait more than 10 minutes. Would definitely recommend to a friend or relative.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Davis is experienced, knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner that is calming because he is bright, skillful, confident & well groomed offering minimal scarring and having a very pleasant and helpful office staff. I appreciate the pleasant & personal, yet professional manner he offered in repairs he has accomplished for me and have no reservations in recommending employing his services to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Robert F. Davis's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)