Ratings for Dr. Edward R. Chafizadeh

This office has a filthy waiting room trash everywhere. There are extreamly long wait times. The receptionist is not warm and friendly at all. This Dr's nurse is a Mess and very very disorganized. Good luck getting a call back with reuses you will have to call many times. There are better places than here. I would NOT recommend this place.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Chafizadeh by my PCP upon finding an abnormal ekg. However, I decided to do some research on my own about cardiologist in Austin. Dr. Chafizadeh was not only rated as a top doc, but he has been on the super docs list for years. I was very anxious as any 46 year old woman would be who had a 2 abnormal EKG's. He was warm, kind, and a good listener. He did not rush during the appointment as most physicians these days do. He has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Was referred to him from an ER. He took the time to make me feel comfortable that he knows what he is talking about. If I ever need a cardiologist in the future, I am going directly to Dr. Chafizadeh.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Edward R. Chafizadeh's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente