Ratings for Dr. Dana D. Morrel

I feel blessed to have Dr. Morrel as my doctor. She cares!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I have had the blessing of knowing Dr. Morrel for several years and I would so highly recommend her. She is an amazing Dr. and the most caring I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Best doctor I've EVER had. Is caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

A wonderful caring and knowledgeable physician, she has taken care of mom since the early 1990s

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

If you want to have a disease that she just wants to overlook and leaves you in horrible pain for months at a time, she's your doctor. If you enjoy spending two hours of waiting time for your appt. She's your doctor. Very good for overall health matters, but does not want to spend anytime on sickness that requires more of her time. or, if it's something she can't figure out.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Morrel and have recommended her to a few friends and acquaintances. Everyone who took our advice were highly pleased. One ornery friend said, 'Where was she 10 years ago'? 'Our doctor', is the best we have ever had. To sum it up...She cares!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Morrell is a great doctor that listens to you and gets to know you personally. She is quick to refer to a specialist, but she too is smart as a whip.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

EXTREMELY thorough! Actually took the time to LISTEN to me. I never felt rushed. Would HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Super Doc. Always takes the time required to listen to you and provide alternatives.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Haven't seen Dr. Morrel in a number of years. I changed to another doctor; because she was limiting her days practicing and moving to a new office. I went with a doctor her office was recommending at the time. I felt I needed a doctor I could see any day of a five day work week. It was very difficult for me to get off work to see her where I previously worked; so a limited practice would have constricted me too much. Haven't found a doctor I like nearly as well as Dr. Morrel. She definitely took all the time you needed to talk to her on each and every visit. Very friendly, nice and caring. I used her for many years. Am considering changing back to her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Dana D. Morrel's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)