Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Brandwein

Exceptional Chiropractic Experience. I needed some help with some back issues and was really in lots of pain. After a few treatments my back is like new again. No Pain! Love this Office.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent chiropractic care received at this office. I found Dr. Brandwein to be very caring and attentive . Answered all my questions. Went above and beyond.... I would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very happy with the care received. Dr. Brandwein really listened to me and was very caring. Will definetly refer him to my friends. Thanks alot for all of your help!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I hurt my low back back and needed to see a chiropractor as soon as possible. I heard very good things about Dr. Brandwein and made an appointment. I found him to be professional and liked his bedside manner. He was able to relieve my back pain and fix my problem. I am very happy with the care I received and would recommend him .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

This chiropractor is the Best! I have seen many over the years but he is exceptional. I would give Dr. Brandwein a 10 star review if I could. He was able to help my low back pain resolve after being in pain for over 20 years. He is a wonderfun,compassionate doctor. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Just wanted to leave a short note about Dr. Brandwein. He has helped me so much with my back problems. No one else could figure out what was causing me so much pain. You cant find a better chiropractor! Please refer him to your patient base.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I always feel great after Dr. Brandwein's treatments. It helps me get thru my week. I really love this office. The staff and Dr. B always go above and beyond......Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Exceptional Chiropractor. I was referred by my girlfriend who had seen Dr. Brandwein before. My low back had been bothering me for a couple of weeks and I was unable to workout. I made an appointment for an examination and was told my back needed an adjustment to correct a bone that was pinching on a nerve. I was amazed that after one adjustment I was feeling so much better. I saw him a few more times and I feel great. Wow...amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was suffering with severe migraine headaches and needed some help. I really appreciate the care and attention I received by Dr. Brandwein. My headaches are gone and I feel great. Thank you for all of your help.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Mark E. Brandwein's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med