Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Howard

I had to see him for all of my pregnancies. He is the best dr and has the best heart. He cares so much for his patients and takes good care of mother and baby!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I had to see Dr. Howard for my high risk pregnancy a few time in the hospital (I was carrying twins) He wasn't very talkitive during the appointment but was nice. He did answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr Howard seems to be pretty nice and a good doctor. I was sent to him for being high risk. I didn't have any issues and a normal pregnancy. However, I had to wait in the waiting room for 4 hours. Also, the sono tech couldn't get my DVD finalized so I have 3 DVDs that I can't play on anything.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

I had two OBGYN for my last pregnacy because I was high risk. They recommended me to Dr Howard and I have to say he is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Really on top of his game and just overall a pleasant guy to be around. His staff is very friendly and professional, which I would have to say is hard to find. I never waited long in the waiting room or even in the exam room before he was in with me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Thomas E. Howard's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)