You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jon M. Adcock

Dr. Adcock is fantastic. He's calm, kind, and knows what he's doing. I had some minor issues with my second delivery and I think many OB's would have just done a c-section because it would have been quicker and easier. I'm sure he would have done it had it been necessary, but I was thankful that he didn't immediately want to go that route! Dr. Ross and Dr. Adcock have both delivered babies for me, they both prayed over my new baby. The first time I met Dr. Adcock he said, "this isn't just my job, it's my ministry", I think that's probably the belief of the entire practice and it shows!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Adcock was wonderful, as well as the kind lady who does the bone scans and mammograms. The front office staff were uncaring except for person who checked me out. She was very kind and cheerful. I use to work for a doctor's office and understand the stress that the office staff come under, but office staff can really reflect the physician for first time visitors. Dr. Adcock is one of the best OB/BYN's I have ever been to. His bedside manner and kindness and compassion are hands down the best! Thank you Dr. Adcock. If you get past SOME of the uncaring staff, Dr. Adcock is worth the time and effort of going!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Alcock through 2 pregnancies and a miscarriage with D/C. The staff is gruff and unfriendly. I was reluctant to go back after the delivery of my second child, but did thinking it would be better this go around. He was hurried, didn't really listen, and considering it was a pregnancy loss at 12 weeks- I would have expected a little more from him. Have never been back. If the doctor is good- you can overlook a bad day with support staff. When the doctor and staff become rushed and rude repeatedly- it's time to move on!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

i am a new patient and im very happy with him and his staff! very respectful and very professional! i would recommend him to anyone! he takes the time to get to know you so you dont feel like just another patient for the day, i wouldnt think of finding another Dr. to go to!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Terrible doctor and nurse. I went to him in good faith the beginning of February for menopause issues. He said he was going to prescribe a balance of estrogen and progesterone . I started taking his prescription and became worse and worse with all the menopause symptoms. I called his nurse early Thursday and she said my prescription was for just progesterone. She said I should just tough it out or try over the counter Estrovan. She said she would check with the doctor and get back to me before the day was out. She never did. I tried to reach them at the office the next day and got nowhere. Needless to say he is no longer my gynecologist. In my opinion he and his nurse are insensitive, illogical, irresponsible, and grossly incompetent.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr.adcock has been the worst obgyn I've ever went to midway thru my pregnancy I left and chan bc he and the other dr treated me like I was a drug addict do to the fact I was in sever pain never go to this practice bc they don't care and lie straight to ur face they shouldn't be allowed to be drs if they are going to treat their patients that way

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Great Dr! Friendly, caring, thorough! Love him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've seen Dr. Adcock for years he's ok...but his receptionists are rude an make u feel like they dont appreciate u pay them...Dr. Adcock misdiagnosed me so I went somewhere else

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Adcock is phenomenal. He is one of the few doctors who take the time to get to know his patients on a more intimate, friendly level. Great doctor! I'll never change OB/gyns!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Jon M. Adcock's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adcock is fantastic. He's calm, kind, and knows what he's doing. I had some minor issues with my second delivery and I think many OB's would have just done ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adcock was wonderful, as well as the kind lady who does the bone scans and mammograms. The front office staff were uncaring except for person who checked m..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Alcock through 2 pregnancies and a miscarriage with D/C. The staff is gruff and unfriendly. I was reluctant to go back after the delivery of my se..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i am a new patient and im very happy with him and his staff! very respectful and very professional! i would recommend him to anyone! he takes the time to get to..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor and nurse. I went to him in good faith the beginning of February for menopause issues. He said he was going to prescribe a balance of estrogen..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.adcock has been the worst obgyn I've ever went to midway thru my pregnancy I left and chan bc he and the other dr treated me like I was a drug addict do to t..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr! Friendly, caring, thorough! Love him and his staff!"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Adcock for years he's ok...but his receptionists are rude an make u feel like they dont appreciate u pay them...Dr. Adcock misdiagnosed me so I we..."

October 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jon" to "Jon M."

October 20, 2013