Ratings for Dr. Angela Y. Moore

I been going here since 2015 and love how she just knows my skin

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

She has always been very helpful to me and I believe she is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Very nice staff , visit was not long , hope I go to see good results

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Moore always seems more than happy to examine every inch of skin; and promptly deals with anything of concern. Sometimes the wait is a bit long but, that's not really a problem. Just bring your birthday suit and be ready for the freeze gun. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Great Staff. Dr Moore is helped me clear my acne after 30 years of finding a solution and a Dr that can clear my acne and marks. I’m have so much confidence now. Also the NP is great also she is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Thanks for the prayers. Everyone needs a prayer every now and then and I can count on Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr Moore was extremely professional and took the time to discuss my issues with me. She explained the available options to me that made sense to me, Her NP was very helpful, caring and understanding. The office staff was very friendly and helpful . Both Dr. Moore and her NP, i felt was very knowledge. I received an apology for the wait time which was not excessive.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Holli was my NP and she is amazing! There were many procedures that needed to be done and she took her time to meet all of my needs.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Moore is very friendly and explains everything so I am able to understand the diagnosis and procedures to be done. She and her staff are very friendly. I feel very at ease.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Moore and her staff are very friendly and treat everyone with respect. Dr. Moore is very thorough and has a good pharmacy on site.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Angela Y. Moore's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)