Ratings for Dr. Lance D. Mayor

If you want someone to say you have done everything right even if you have not, this is not your doctor, he told me this the first time I saw him. He goes into tests that other doctors have done, and I just say no not doing it again. But is very through on our yearly exams, he is rough but to the point and makes you think, which is good for me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Mayor is well worth any wait you have. He is thorough, gentle, calm, funny, and all around a great doctor. His staff is also helpful and friendly. I am so happy I found him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I have Never been treated so poorly went in for chest x ray and Dr Mayor acted like he had no idea why I was there then would not refill my already pricribed percriptions. Was very very unprofesional.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

terrific doctor-- waiting room time worth it very thorough--makes good consultations and very calm--one of the best doctors in town

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

I have been going to this Dr for years. The best around. Spot on with diagnosis. I tell everyone he is really the best in LV>

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Mayor is very accurate. However his staff I found very rude, unprofessional and inaccurate. I am switching doctors for this reason.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Mayor is very thorough and a nice doctor with a good personality. I was very happy with him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I have complete trust in Dr Mayor. He is worth waiting for. He doesn't pull any punches about what he expects from you either. He is the most thorough Doctor I have ever been to and I have been to a lot of Doctors. His bedside manner may be a bit harsh at times but he gets things done RIGHT NOW ! He doesn't put off or pass you on to someone else. I think he is a GREAT Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Overcharges for prochedure called DynaPulse ... beware. Blue Cross allows $39 for it and he charges a whopping $325! It only cost $10 over the Internet.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Lance D. Mayor's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)