Ratings for Dr. Mary Zieglschmid Adams

Awesome Dr/ RNs/ Staff. Been seeing her for years. Every1 is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, attentive, skilled, & personable. I look 4ward 2 my visits / appointments there. When I go there I feel like I'm visiting friends, not a drs office. If u call office, u get real people, not a voicemail menu, & they address my concerns w/ perfessionalism, promptness, helpfulness. If u call after-hours, Dr. Adams calls u back herself & very quickly & helps u get better. Already recommended her 2 several family & friends. If u need a dermatologist, see her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Adams was a god send to my family and specifically my son who was experiencing the early onset of acne and scarring. Her staff was always kind and efficient. Dr Adams was also a pleasure and I have since recommended her to others. Her treatment was effective where other's weren't and that says a lot in itself. I only wish I had gone to her sooner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Adams is the absolute best!! I along with both of my daughters have been patients of hers for over 13 years. She's knowledgeable and kind and treats her patients like they matter!!! I would highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Mary Zieglschmid Adams's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal