Ratings for Dr. Vu Truong

Dr. Truong is an excellent, very intelligent doctor to has an excellent bedside manor which is rare within the medical field today. I would HIGHLY recommend him to all women for the care all of their issues related to gynecology.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Truong delivered my first daughter and was extremely supportive. We are in the military so I have had the opportunity to meet with many different OB GYN 's (usually a new one at every appointment) and I have yet to meet one as professional, personable or dedicated as Dr. Truong.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Is it possible to have withdrawals from not seeing your doctor once your baby is born? I promise I feel like I have them - Dr. Truong is that good! He is kind, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and truly cares! He does everything he can to make sure you get the best care possible. His bedside manner is amazing. Even my parents, after meeting him in the hospital, were astonished at how lucky I was to have him as my doctor. My husband likes to come to my appointments with me because he likes Dr. Truong that much too. He is, hands down, the best doctor either one of us has ever had! If he left his current practice, I would follow him. I would give him an infinite amount of stars - love Dr. Truong!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Vu Truong's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)