Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Tatara

He has a nurse that is a pure N A Z I ! She is a smart a s s and is very demeaning, who rarely answers calls promptly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Only wait 5-10 minutes in the waiting room or examine room. Past history with doctors have waited up to an hour to see. Is extremely knowledgeable and doesn't pretend to know everything. I have total confidence in the treatment he recommends.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Seems very knowledgeable. Listens and considers my feelings and input regarding health care options. If he doesn't have the answer to a question, he will admit it and find the answer. Very friendly and personable nurses, but the most difficult nursing staff to contact by phone of any doctor we've been to in 40 years.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Tatara has been my GP for ten years. The last couple years I've noticed he types on the computer more than he spends actually examing me. His connection to the specialists he refers to doesn't seem strong. If he referred me, he should expect the specialist to keep him in the loop. He asked me what the specialists and radiologist report said. He writes my perscriptions and looks at what I want him to. Maybe that's because we've been together so long.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Best consultation I have ever had. Spent more than 1 hour with me rexiewing my complex clinical picture. Reviewed some research to try and troubleshoot for me. Very respectable and recommended highly.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

He took the time to listen to my complaint. My last doctor did not. His office nurse is also excellent. Parking at the office was the main problem.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Mark J. Tatara's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1986)

Oxford