Ratings for Dr. Brenna L. Steinberg

Beware!!! They are committing insurance fraud by billing for services not performed! This has happened to a family member on medicare multiple times.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. and staff are dishonest and disrespectful. I received a bill for an elaborate procedure for my right foot, when I only received minor treatment for an ingrown toenail on my left. When I called the office to question the charge, the woman I spoke with insisted I was incorrect and that they had ultrasound images as proof. While I am sure they have ultrasound images of someone's right foot, it certainly wasn't mine. We all make mistakes. However, I am floored by such unprofessional behavior and am exploring alternate means to resolve this matter.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

great podiatrist! Cured my neuroma with alcohol injections.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was treated by Dr. Steinberg about 5 years prior to this current problem. Those original visits were friendly, professional caring, and successful. She and her staff did a great job. This past event which has brought me back to her office for treatment 5 times a $40 co-pay, did not provide successful results, same professional courtesy, was rushed, and short treatment periods. Dr. Steinbergs deameaner was friendly, but short on support. The first thing done was to scan me for full orthodics -oh that's covered by your insurance. With each visit I didn't leave without buying some needed item. When I got my statements from the insurance company I was SHOCKED at the amount of money that was charged and elaborate terms used for such simple and fast treatment. No wonder our insurance costs are asrtonomical and our system is a mess.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Steinberg and her staff have always been very professional, while remaining very caring and friendly. I have been a patient of hers for over 5 years and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in my family, or to my friends. She frequently attends seminars to stay current with new advances in podiatric medicine. It was one of these new therapies that has healed my ankle pain that mainly stemmed from osteoarthritis.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Every once in a while, one gets the opportunity to do two positive things at once. Praise a well deserving individual and correct an injustice at the same time. Reading the prior review, I can't help wondering it the author was even in the same office they professed to visit. One goes to a doctor's office to see the doctor, not the staff. I too have been a pt of Dr. Steinberg for 7 yrs. In that time, I've yet to find her anything but caring, knowledgable, and truly concerned. My family and I receive the most professional care. I have yet to see or hear her speak in any manner but courteously to her pts and her staff. Even going so far as to ask their opinion on occasion. The doctor and her staff use what appears to be state of the art equipment and the office is clean, relaxing, and comfortable. Also on site is an in-office store for supplies that I found very convenient and competitively priced. Don't return for 5 years if the service was so bad. Return because they are the best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Brenna L. Steinberg's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet