Ratings for Dr. Jack B. Freeman

I think Dr. Freeman is awesome. He delivered my daughter and, in 3 weeks, he will deliver my son. I feel lucky to have him as my OB. He's the best!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Freeman. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. he spent plenty of time explaining my condition and treatments available.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I was extremely unhappy with Dr Freeman. I used Dr Somerall with my daughter and absolutely loved him. I was saddened to learn he had retired, but the nurses assured me I would love Dr Freeman. I had to have a c section with first because she was breeched. When I was expressing my hopes for a VBAC and my concerns, he acted uninterested, like he had so much to do and I was wasting his time. He kept interrupting me and talked to me like I was an idiot for asking some of the questions I had. He actually laughed at me for asking some of them that I was truly concerned about. Unfortunately, we ended up at the ER for a miscarriage, he half explained what the ER Dr told me during the follow up and I never spoke to him again. I had to continue to go for blood work and he was unavailable to answer my questions and concerns each time. The nurses were rude and acted like I lost a book, not our baby. So the time my husband and I needed a kind, compassionate dr, he was rude and treated me like a chart. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone at all. We're actually swapping entire hospitals this go around. I was very disappointed in the entire staff here.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I had two high risk pregnancies and he was great during both. I live about 1 1/2 hours from there but it was very worth the drive. Vicki and Susan are always very helpful while in the office and very punctual on returning messages. I have and will refer friends and family to this office!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He did not take my blood disorder seriously so I was not on the blood thinner medicine I needed. I ended up miscarrying the baby at 15wks. He gave me 3 days to "recover" then cleared me to return to work. He did not offer any type of information for grieving or counseling. I was just told that it was for the best and to move on with my life. I would not recommend him to anyone, especially if you are high-risk. (Due to the medicare, I had no choice but to see him)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I have read all the other reviews and I have had the same experience with Dr. Freeman and his staff. He delivered my child. I have been seeing him for many years. Dr. Freeman listens, answers all questions and takes the very best care of his patients. I have several friends who are patients of his and they all agree that he is just THE BEST. I LOVE this man!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Love Dr Freeman! He actually listens to you and doesn't ignore what you say. He delivered my child and was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good OBGYN. I also like his nurse Susan, she's the best! I'd like to add that I drive about an hour and a half to go to Dr Freeman.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

He is very knowledgeable but if you dont want to wait you might not like his timing

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

He delivered all 3 of my children and has really helped me through some hard times.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr Freeman is absolutly the best ever, and his staff is top notch. I started seeing Dr Freeman several years ago, after the doctor I had been seeing had to retire, there is always the dread of having to start over with a new doctor. Dr Freeman and his office staff make you feel very comfortable and at ease, his nurse Charlene is great, always ready to listen and help in any way she can. I wouldn't trade him and his office staff for anything. I feel very blessed to have found a doctor like Dr Freeman.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Jack B. Freeman's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)