Dr. Raymond A. Costabile

Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Costabile

Dr. Costabile performed a vasectomy reversal on my husband Aug 2017. He quoted us an extremely high success rate and seemed overly confident he could restore my husbands fertility. After the surgery our trouble began. My husband experienced a post op complication and Dr. Costabile was impossible to reach. After 5 weeks of trying he was able to get in to be evaluated. At 4 months out he had a seman analysis, but the results were emailed to us and never explained. We made numerous attempts to get in touch with him but were unsuccessful and never received a call back. We determined from our own research that my husbands analysis results were nowhere close to what Dr. Costabile had quoted us before the surgery. We are now having to pursue care with a fertility specialist who told us our only option for a successful pregnancy is IVF (thousands more dollars out of pocket and could've been done prior to the vasectomy reversal). We feel very mislead and our frustration and disappointment is compounded by poor follow up. We would NOT recommend!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

He has a silver tongue. Comes across as intelligent but once your under his care, your in deep trouble. Do Not let him treat your Renal Cell Carcinoma. He is totally inept

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr.Raymond Costabile did a Vasectomy Reversal on my husband on Sept. 26, 2013.. we found out his 6 week seman analysis was all in the normal range about 3 weeks ago and yesterday (12/1/2013) we found out I'm pregnant!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Seems to be smart but will not answer any questions about surgery himself, very arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Top notch surgeon. He reversed my vasectomy after 13 years! Today my beautiful daughter is 7 years old.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

He is very smart, but does not listen well. Also, the residents (doctors in training) will be the ones who do your surgery, so watch out!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Friendly and spent time with me. However, did not address my major complaints. Would not recommend for a female with bladder pain.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr. Raymond A. Costabile's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA