Ratings for Dr. Laurie C. Mccall

Dr. McCall was very professional and the surgery results were excellent. I healed quickly. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

The staff is more than excellent and has been with Dr.McCall and Dr.Bern for many years and it shows in their quality of care and just their overall knowledge. Love both Drs. and Trish and Terri! Dr. McCall has the greatest bedside manner...I can understand her! But w

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I had eyelid surgery in February and couldn't be more pleased. Dr. McCall told me before and after my surgery she is available to me 24 hours a day and not to hesitate to call her. I had no complications and I now have eyelids again. Both my vision and looks have dramatically improved. Thank you Dr. McCall.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Laurie McCall worked on my eyelids several months ago and I couldn’t be more pleased with her work or the outcome. I’ve had no problems since the procedure and can see so much better now. Even the “dry-eye” problems I’ve always had are now much better. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing relief from eyelids that are blocking vision.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

dr. McCall is without a doubt a true artist in fillers. I have been a patient of hers for ABOUT 5 YEARS. She us amazing. She takes the time to assess and look at every angle of your face and believe me she is one of the BEST in the business. I drive 300 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada to Ventura, California just to see her and her wonderful staff AS WELL. I will continue to see Dr. McCall and Dr. Bern (someday when I;m ready for a facelift) as I trust them implicitly. The office staff are warm and welcoming each and every time and I so look forward to the experience each time I go in. Doctor McCall is the BEST in all of California. Done!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

have been a client of Dr. Laurie McCall of Ventura Plastic Surgery Specialists for over 10 years. In those 10 years, Dr. McCall has performed many wonderful services to me including Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and most recently Voluma! I love going to Dr. McCall for treatment because she is a very well-educated medical professional who specializes in giving her clients the very best care there is available. She listens to my needs, assesses my personal situation, explains the entire process in full and any potential risk and then comes up with the perfect treatment that I can afford. Most importantly, Dr. McCall is more than a medical professional; she is a true artist and sculptress. The product needs to be carefully sculpted into your skin after being injected, and she really knows how to do this to make your face look so natural. She has changed my life in so many great ways.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Laurie C. Mccall's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA