Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Manuel

In 2013 I Had some work done by Dr.Manuel, a caring, talented surgeon, appreciate my results. The entire office staff is thoughtful, caring.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I had a Tummy tuck and Breast Augmentation done in 12/2013 with Dr.Manuel and love my results!! The entire office is Great!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

This office is wonderful, Dr. Manuel is a very talented surgeon and a caring individual. I consider him an artist and couldn't be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I liked the lady on the phone she was kind and answered all of my questions. I was looking to buy but the lady on the phone offered samples. I went the next day to pick up the samples... I got a indifferent feeling when I walked in. It was rushed and I had more questions but I just left with my samples. I left feeling unwanted. It was weird but I will not be going back. I do want to thank the lady on the phone for being kind.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Manuel is great!!! Wonderful office. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I found the visit rushed and rude. I spent more time in the waiting area than discussing my procedure. It was a cold and quick visit and felt like plastic surgery mill. He asked me the areas I was concerned with and I'm thinking "didn't you read my chart?" When he didn't address my areas of concern and I brought it up he had an attitude. He suggested a procedure on an area that I had no interest in "fixing". Once I was done I went to speak to the person who would give a qoute and a surgery date. She took my information and gave me some paperwork and before I could ask another question she answering a call before I even stood up. I should have went with my gut feeling after that 13 minutes with Dr. Manuel and walked out with scheduling an appt.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Had 2 different surgeries, love, love, love Dr. Manual and his staff, all the staff are great!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I was SO please with Doctor Manuel. He was absolutely amazing! Made me feel very comfortable and gave me lots of information. Did not seems annoyed by all of my questions. He did a fantastic jon on my breast augmentation and even called that evening to make sure I was okay. I would highly recommend him for anyone interested in a breast augmentation! So happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Manuel was great to work with and had great advise. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Manuel made me feel very comfortable and was willing to answer all the questions I had! 4 weeks post op and he did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Manuel's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners