Ratings for Dr. Rabih A. Hijazi

Miss that Doctor! Hope he returns soon to his practice in Crossville

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I was out of medicine and called the staff and told them it was very important that i get the medicine before they went on vacation. They had 3 days to call in prescription but never did. I reminded them every day and on the last day i called in a panic and the sent me to a voice mail saying the office was on vacation; i ran to the office and caught them and said they needed to call now and fill my prescription and i was upset they had not done so yet. they told me i wouldn't of died without that i just would of been very uncomfortable. They were rude as well as incorrect. I dehydrate horribly without my medicine and have to drink constantly and pee every 10 minutes. i cant sleep because i am constantly peeing and i cant eat because i lose all appetite and my mouth dries and my tongue swells. They are horrible people!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I miss Dr Hijazi and his staff. Hoping that he returns to Crossville soon

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Great doc and I hated seeing him move from Crossville

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I really enjoyed going to this doctor. He was knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I hated that he, apparently due to family problems, had to leave his practice in Crossville, TN and I had to find a new endocrinologist. So far, that move has been a nightmare!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr Hijazi has helped me more than any other physician. Staff also 5/5

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Hijazi probably is a better diabetic physician than a thyroid physician. He seemed to have very little knowledge of the struggles patients have with thyroid disease. He only uses standard thyroid tests to evaluate the thyroid. He seemed to not be aware that people suffer with symptoms even when the basic thyroid levels are in the so called normal range. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Hijazi is a great diabetes doctor! He helped me get my diabetes under control and continues to moniter my sugars.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Endocrinologist - friendly, prompt, conservative in his approach to treatment. Inspires confidence, asks the right questions. No reservations about Dr Hijazi - a 10!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010