Ratings for Dr. Beatrice M. Dias

"DR DIAS" is fantastic. Very helpful, personable. Really knows her products and treatments. I hope to have continued success with her She did not have any staff.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I saw this particular doctor in queens ny when I was very young like 17. I had a bad case of dermatitis and she treated me like garbage. This woman has no bed side manner. Firstly when she saw the areas she scrunched her nose which tells me she hasn't seen that much in her 30 year old practice that she is actually making a face at a patient rather than be compassionate. Then while leaving I accidentally called her Ms. Dias instead of Dr. Dias. Big deal I was a 17 years old girl. You know what she said and I quote, "I haven't gone to med school for 7 years for people like you to call me Ms. It's Dr. Dias". It's doctors like this that shame the name of doctors all over US. They are more concerned with their titles than to consider it a silly mistake and politely correct a little girl. Thank god I never had to see her mug again.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Dias is meticulous,knows her stuff and is personable. Ranks at the top of my medical experiences.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Beatrice M. Dias's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)