Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Rubin

Dr. Rubin is Great he helped me in 2005 from a football injury and I've recently had a visit with Dr.Rubin earlier this year and his service and the staff service hasn't changed they are truly caring,and love their work. Furthermore, my two visits so far just think I first meet Dr.Rubin in 2005 I was 18 years old and didn't have to go back until i was 31 if that doesn't say how great he is then go check him out. I promise you you'll heal much better with not only chiropractic care but the simple joy of having a Dr that values you as a person.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

I ve watched Dr. Rubin work with two distinct clients that prove how great he is at practicing the art and science of chiropractic. The first was a little girl with severe scoliosis. He worked with her and over time was able to help her spine straighten without surgery. The second came in the form of a male client that came into the office bent at a 45 degree angle. After the initial visit the man stood up 22.5 degrees more straight and the next visit stood up completely! It was amazing to watch the difference Dr. Rubin made in countless lives but in these two i stances in particular. If you need a chiropractor Dr. Rubin is someone I would highly suggest. Cece Rex, LMT

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Paul is the best chiropractor. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time to make sure his treatment plans are effective. Great doc!!!!

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Rubin is a wonderful and compassionate chiropractic doctor. His patients love his sense of humor, this is why so many people keep coming back to see him for their pain management and treatments.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Rubin in my opinion, is one of the best chiropractic doctor that I have known since 2012. He has wonderful chemistry with all of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr Ruin helped guide me thru a wealth of pain and taught me how to manage any pain that I experienced.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Rubin and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. As a fitness instructor, I experience occasional soreness in my back and neck. With regular chiropractic adjustments, I become as good as new.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Rubin is wonderful and very caring. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I've known Dr. Ruben for years. Great Chiropractor. I highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I've been with Dr. Paul for a long time. He is fantastic. Helped me through pinched nerves and just my basic muscle spasms. Very friendly and knowledgeable!

Dr. Paul E. Rubin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)

Benesys