Ratings for Dr. David W. Simonak

While the staff at the clinic was relative efficient, I found they lacked empathy and made my health worse. The doctor would swiftly came in and do osteopathic adjustments on my back and neck. That left me in pain after he left, and I had no idea what was in store for me. My diagnosis (second one) was finally shared by the nurse to me as fractured ribs. Specifically, I had localized pain, as if a pulled muscle in my chest before seeing the doctor. After he diagnosed and conducted some painful osteopathic adjustments, I went home feeling much worse. I returned the following day to an increase in pain issues. He did some additional aligning and assured me it would not hurt. The doctor referred me to a CT scan to make sure we new what was going on. The next day I to the ex rays ($600+) and went back to the doctors offices. They said for the pain, I would just need "Man through it" since we were about to go on vacation for a week. Not the empathy I would expect from a doctor or nurses.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

my son made appointment last year to see doctor S. I called to make sure he would see the doctor, he saw an NP. My husband went in to see the doc twice, he saw the np, both times, I made appt to see the doc, I saw the np also. The Nurse Practioner was good, but sometimes we'd like to see the doctor! We were recommended here to see the doctor, will we EVER see him?

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Simonak for over 20 years and will continue to go to him. He is a very patience and knowledge man. Dr. has help my whole family. His staff is one of friendliest people. Very helpful. I can't tell you how much I love this doctor and his office staff. 110%

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

After discussing with the person I set the appointment with if it was worthwhile for the doctor to see me about how his "holistic" wellness approach could possibly help with my chronic headache issue and was told yes, I was dismissed by the doctor through his nurse without even meeting with the him. After taking my vitals, the nurse returned after about 15 minutes and said the doctor was not interested in seeing me. I have been looking for an alternative to the regular MD community for care. I was flabbergasted that I didn't even rate the courtesy of discussing my situation with the doctor face-to-face. I made the appointment to see this doctor because he had good ratings so I don't know why I didn't have a chance to hear from him why he wasn't willing or able to help me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I have lived in several different areas of the United States, and I cannot tell you how LUCKY I am to have come across Dr.Simonak. He is without a doubt the BEST physican I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He's caring, accurate in his diagnosis and treats you like a person not a number. He acctually listens to YOU. And no I am not a relative, just a very pleased patient. He will be my family's physician as long as I am on earth.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, DEDICATED, PERSONABLE AND DISPLAYS A GENUINE INTEREST IN YOUR CARE. HE LISTENS TO YOU AND HIS EVALUATIONS HAVE BEEN 100% CORRECT. HE IS QUICK TO REFER YOU TO A SPECIALIST IF HE FEELS IT WOULD HELP IN YOUR CARE. HIS STAFF IS GREAT TOO.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Simonak is definitely the best doctor I have ever been treated by! He is knowledgeable and up to date on treatment options. He is a family man and dedicated doctor. In my opinion he is the best in his field!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Simonak has been a God-send to me. He is a very caring and personable Doctor who truely makes you feel like he cares about you as a person and not just a number or payment... he always address me by name and remembers things about my family as well. This man is what being a doctor is all about. I would not see anyone else

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. David W. Simonak's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med