Ratings for Dr. David M. Mosier

Dr. Mosier is HIGHLY professional, as well as kind, compassionate, honest and gentle. I've had cosmetic work (botox, juvederm, etc) and love that he is adamant that I not end up with "fish lips" and looking unnatural. So many people can not believe i'm 65 and I keep it to myself for the most part that most of this is due to Dr. Mosier's brilliant services! Also, his staff is great and they always run on time!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Seeing doctor Mosier changed my life. He helped me to see the real me, the beautiful, normal looking me that I saw when I closed my eyes. Now the outside matches the inside and I have a brand new life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Mosier was really informative during the whole procedure. I highly recommend him to those interested in getting any work done. He was professional, polite, and overall great! The staff is so friendly and inviting.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Mosier is a kind, gentle and brilliant doctor. I would recommend him for both plastic surgery and cosmetic (i.e. botox, juvederm, etc) -- his office staff are warm, he's always on time, and has a wonderful manner about him. One thing you can totally count on with Dr. Mosier is that he will NOT have you end up looking like a "plastic doll" -- his philosophy is "less is better" which was a relief as I didn't want to end up looking like I'd had work done. You can totally trust Dr. Mosier with any major or minor needs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I am so thrilled that my friend had referred to Dr. Mosier. Initially I was scheduled to have my tummy tuck performed by another plastic surgeon. I was so reluctant to have my procedure performed because the first plastic surgeon I talked to was so unapproachable and did nothing to ease my concerns. I felt like I was doing all of the talking. However, when I met Dr. Mosier, I found that he was very personable and easy to talk to. He did everything he could to put me at ease; anticipating all of my questions. It was great having Dr. Mosier initiate the conversation and do most of the talking. I can't tell you how grateful I made the decision to have Dr. Mosier perform my procedure. I had some minor complications; however, Dr. Mosier and his staff were always there to help me through the healing process. It's amazing when you feel, no matter what happens, your care is very important to Dr. Mosier and his staff. If I ever have a need to have another procedure, I would not hesitate to go to Dr. Mosier. I hope you would strongly consider Dr. Mosier for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable, professional doctor. I went to him for a boob and nose job and he is just great and very helpful and the results are amazing. I would say def. one of the best.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. David M. Mosier's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

AHC